How To Feel Good If Your Down

A work related news started my day and it was not good. I felt down for a while. I was not able to write anything and could not concentrate at all. But something came to me and afterward, I did not feel as bad.

If you are having a bad day, then you probably want to know how I dealt with it..

After reading the bad news, I did what I can about it. In my case, I sent an email clarifying the issue. It did not resolve the problem, but I got a reply. Knowing that it is going somewhere reassured me that everything will be all right.

I looked at my to-do list. I would not let a single news ruin my schedule. If I will, it will only make matters worst. I will not make my deadlines and will only be in a worse situation. Besides, focusing on something else took my mind of the bad news.

I reflected on other opportunities. I am aware of the possibilities that could happen with the other work I have. If no new projects will come, I have to do something better with my time, right? I am thankful to have loads of other work. As much as I want to continue with the other, I cannot continue to sit back and wait for them.

I go on with my day. This is a beautiful day and I have other responsibilities. There is no reason for me to stay negative.


Hopefully, I was able to share something helpful. Don't let one bad news ruin your day. There is more to it than just one email..

Smile and stay positive..

Comments

Anonymous said…
is this work related robydear?

-cax

Popular posts from this blog

A REFLECTION PAPER ON METAPHYSICS

Why You Need to Take it Easy on Yourself?

Reliving Notting Hill