The Girl I Wish I Was



She can brush your hair
She can smell your scent
She can feel your heartbeat
She had taste your lips

She can listen to you
She can give you her words
She can tease you a lot
She can make you laugh

Yes, she’s the girl, who can turn your world
Yes, it’s her, she’s the girl
The girl who has your love
The girl you cared for so much
The girl, I wish I was

And she’s the same girl who can comfort you
The girl who can pick you up when you are low
She’s the girl who owns the smile you cannot resist
She’s the girl you see in your dreams

The girl you would dress for
The girl you would shop for
The girl who knows your sweetness
The girl who can make you romantic

The girl who took your breath away
The girl who completes your day
The girl who can ease your pain
The girl who can heal you again

Yes she’s the girl
The girl who is in your heart
The girl you love so much
The girl, I wish, I was

Comments

Roby said…
Wrote this when I was in college

Popular posts from this blog

A REFLECTION PAPER ON METAPHYSICS

Why You Need to Take it Easy on Yourself?

Reliving Notting Hill