His Song


It is funny that I ask for what I cannot have. And I often thought that this funny feeling always makes me sad. The lonely thought of him, is a nightmare I don’t want to end.


I am just a girl, who longed to find my love. I think this longing will last forever. I keep asking myself why. Why can’t I give up the love I cannot have. I don’t even know why I am crazy for someone who does not even notice me.

I could laugh at myself at times, especially those times when the picture of him makes me smile. Those times when my heart beats faster when he appears, those times when illusions are taking over my reality.

I have always seen his angelic face. The picture of his welcoming aura is always there. Whenever he sings, emotions overflow. His passionate renditions frustrate every part of me. For I know that the melodies are for someone else.

His good looks cannot be contested, but the love I feel goes beyond that. In him I found a man; a man, I want for a man.

Impossible as it may seem, I wish he would look my way; to look me in the eyes and sing his songs like he means it. I dream of his touch, his fingers caressing my cheeks when I am about to cry. I see myself walking beside him, holding his hands when his voice is tired.

Maybe someday, my words will find his heart. And maybe he’ll see that with me, is where he belongs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REFLECTION PAPER ON METAPHYSICS

Why You Need to Take it Easy on Yourself?

Reliving Notting Hill