Long distance relationships seldom work. So I've heard. But it can work, like it has for me (so far so good). This will all depend on who you are with, and the type of person that you are. I think it worked for us because he is a busy man. He only has time to text or call. No time for cheating. If he has the time, he would rather sleep. Plus, he is madly in love with me (that's what I want to think!). I also think that it is working because I don't go out, party and socialize. I prefer to stay home, work and be with my limited circle of friends. These, I believe, are two perfect circumstances of long distance love. Don't get me wrong. If I had it my way, I would want him to be close so we can watch movies any time. Or have dinner here or at his place, or hang out with my folks or his. But I have to work with what I have. After all, being together is something wonderful to look forward to. 1. Communication: Thanks to the information age, it is not difficult to sta...
Comments